Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cold Keyboards

This one's going to be short.

Because I'm in the internet cafe (Publinet) and there's no heat and it's officially winter here and the door's wide open.

It's not really that cold. But, there's the no heat thing. In Canada, you don't see anyone sitting out on the patio with their laptop. That's 'cause it's cold out there. They stay in where it's warm.

Though it's not 'that' cold here, it's still cold - you know, late fall temperatures. And that's late fall in and out of doors. Which is to say it's plenty cold where I'm trying to type.

With a repressed shiver, I'll send along a little chat about my shoemaker experience when I have a little more time to type. On a warm keyboard. For now, I'm just going to sign off.

Told you it was going to be short.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

One week to go - you can dooo eeeeeet!

Cheers,
Aryn

 
At 4:12 a.m., Anonymous Adonis Rose said...

You should make up your mind on weather it's cold or not :)

I vote for freakishly, cruelly, inhumanely cold :)

Good one with the keyboard, somehow noone regards hands as a target heat generating parts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home