Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Crazy packed.

Well, only a very little note today.

I just wanted to mention that ever since Jodie left us, it has been raining. Pretty much solid, too, which is not so cool.

Also, yesterday I took a crazy ride on the Metro. Crazy meaning packed. Packed packed. So packed that people couldn't shove their way through the human mass to get in. So packed that schoolkids were riding on the rear clasp (train connector bit - don't know what it's called) of the last car. So packed that the close but never touching policy between men and woman was totally ignored. So packed that there wasn't room on the overhead rails for more hands. Crazy packed.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm glad I visited when I did! Hopefully it doesn't rain all through Jason's trip or else you really will have to make that trek into the desert to escape the rain.

cheers,
Jodie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home