Monday, April 11, 2005

A little thought to let you know I'm still kicking...

And a promise to finish that half-drafted story from last last week

Not finishing things has got to be bad karma - sorry for the absence, I'm back on track, back to school (teaching), a backwards kid, backsliding forwards, back for better (not sure that I'm back for good, but I'm shooting for it).

And with that two little thoughts -
British Airways isn't open anywhere in Tunisia on Sundays, and on Sunday we had until the end of Sunday to make arrangements with them so as to not be no-shows on a flight back home... So one long long long call to the US, after several calls to very helpful and patient family, we got through to Aaron, who fixed it all up for us. Gack. Now the flight has been pushed forward to december, though we still have to confirm with Paula in Vernon apparently.

And thought number two -
AMIDEast is not the most organised of institutions. They are making me lesson plan from an ugly book that goes too fast... 'sigh' The good news is that I only have to lesson plan once, because they always use the same books. If I'll be working from them in the future is a question I'm going to ignore, for now.

Hope all is well, and bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home