Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Exhaustion

And an excuse for my silence.

Last week I started daily 4-hour intensive sessions for English. This week I added a 2-hour daily intensive class. And I'm teaching a prep-heavy 2-hour individual course three times a week. Ten hour days are becoming routine... And so I've been a little quiet on the blog-front. Sorry about that. All should come together a little bit better next week, and even better the week after that.

Until then...

Wind-whipped, rainy season returning, thunder and Simon & Garfunkle's 'the boxer' to a stunned and rapt classroom, cat cleaning between its claws perched above a muddy street, Tunisia slipping back into its winter work-rush, and everywhere the everpresent press of construction and grit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home