Friday, February 18, 2005

Three Little Thoughts

1 - the alarm clock is still going strong! I got in today and it played the minuet half-way through in reverse. Actually kind of creeped me out. I know that I have to either chuck it out our 3rd story window or open it up and try to fix it (because I like tinkering). I think the former option is winning me over. The prospect of another night of funky alarm clock dreams...

2 - I haven't yet tried red tea. I'll let you know what I think of it when I do. It actually sounds pretty cool.

3 - have you ever seen an evershifting mass of thousands of birds? I did. I sat and watched it for almost an hour on avenue Bourguiba today. Incredible. It has to be seen to be believed. I'll try to get some photos that do it justice. And the noise! It almost drowned out the traffic sounds (horns and police whistles) which is incredible considering it was rush hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home