Thursday, March 03, 2005

Harvey and a lesson learned

I just learned a valuable lesson - save everything before you post... sigh. so this post will be a little short and a little less inspired than it was going to be. Time constraints.

In a nutshell - we finally captured Harvey our Wonder-Bug in the bathroom.

The critter is truly sensational. Speedy Gonzales meets Spiderman. The stikiness of a gekko (how *did* he manage to climb effortlessly upside down, sideways and such on glass. And how audatious of him to resist all my efforts to shake him loose... all the while whipping around his glass cage like a demon possessed. Incredible) and the speed of an angry djinn.

In the end, I had to throw a paper he was affixed to off the edge along with him.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 p.m., Blogger Lightfooted said...

ha ha! oh dear - well, hopefully I don't meet him or any of his family when I come to visit.

x Muah!
Jodie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home